• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for android

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will there ever be a good Photoshop for android as it is available for iOS? Or did adobe decide only rich people need good apps?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
replies 156 Replies 156
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Photoshop for the iPad is not yet available for Android devices. 

Feel free to share your feedback on our this community, which is monitored by our Engineers: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_photoshop_mobile

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 27, 2019 Dec 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The full photoshop and lightroom experience in a mobile format. Much like you've done for the iPad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020 Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have any plan to full Photoshop apps for Android like the iPad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Be sure to get as many people as you can find to vote for this topic.  
Important note:  Photoshop for iPad does not have the full feature set of Photoshop for the desktop.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/photoshop-ipad-faq.html

Also, cross-post this request in the Adobe Community Forum for Photoshop:
https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/bd-p/photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filter=al...

And... find as many existing requests as you can and reply with your support.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello dear family,
Do u think or did u planned to make a full version photoshop for android? Because that would be great! Also as I know u published or gonna publish a full version ps for apple devices, right? 😕 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who wants a decent PhotoShop app for Android? I don't get why the iPad is getting one but not Android. I use CS6 on my Mac, but id love to carry over my work on mobile. PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I the only one who wants a decent PhotoShop app for Android? I don't get why the iPad is getting one but not Android. I use CS6 on my Mac, but id love to carry over my work on mobile. PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There really is a need for at least a samsung version as an alternative to the iPad Photoshop software. Please consider this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find the option of Photoshop exclusively for IPad and not also for Android tablets VERY UNFAIR and ANNOYING! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am strongly considering purchasing a galaxy tab s7, the best cost benefit. I have been an adobe user for over 5 years and a version of photoshopb for android tablets would be very good. It would be great for content production, in addition to reaching a very large audience that uses android tablets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Galaxy tab 7+ is more than capable of running photoshop. So there shouldn't be an issue making an app for Android.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

i am using products from Adobe on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+.

This tablet and nearly all Android tablets in the last 5 Years, have enough power to perform a Photoshop App on it.

Unfortunately there is only Photoshop Express for Android aviable

This version is not good enough for high end photography. 

Is there a plan to development of Photoshop mobile for Android tablets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally support this idea. With Samsung dominating the Android tablet market, it makes it a sensible choice for the Photoshop app to be perfectly custom built for the Samsung tablet family. Also, would much appreciate the full support of the S-pen as I think it would be an amazing combo. Just wondering if this is the forum post which best represents the integration idea?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, just one question: 
How about Photoshop on android?
Photoshop is available on IOS, but why not on android, I really don't understand...
Yes, maybe apple products are potentially better to do photo retouching for example with photoshop and pencil.
But why block, censor and do nothing more...
 You have to create a version of photoshop on android, lightroom exists on android, rush also so why not photoshop, there really needs explanations !

Thank you in advance for all your answers and we hope it will change !
Cordially
Arnaud Haenel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in French in case

Bonjour, juste une question : 
Que pensez-vous de Photoshop sur android ?
Photoshop est disponible sur IOS, mais pourquoi pas sur android, je ne comprends vraiment pas...
Oui, peut-être que les produits apple sont potentiellement meilleurs pour faire de la retouche photo par exemple avec photoshop et crayon.
Mais pourquoi bloquer, censurer et ne rien faire de plus...
 Il faut créer une version de photoshop sur android, lightroom existe sur android, dépêchez-vous aussi alors pourquoi pas photoshop, il y a vraiment besoin d'explications !

Merci d'avance pour toutes vos réponses et nous espérons que cela va changer !
Cordialement
Arnaud Haenel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought a brand new Samsung tab, (the most recently released one to be exact) and the Photoshop version for Android is not at all what was expected. Nor is lightroom. I'm very disappointed because I am not an Apple user I am not able to edit photos the way I want to on an Android device. I use overlays quite a bit and I'm unable to on any of these apps! Please make them compatible with Android with all the features the iPad has.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any plan to have full Photoshop apps for Android like ipad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PHOTOSHOP PARA TABLET ANDROID 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why is there so big difference in the versions for android and Ipad??? Adobe launched about 1 year ago, a complete new version for ipad, why is a similar version not realesed for android yet???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the full Photoshop is coming to the iPad.  It seems that many of the Android Devices are more capable or equal to the iPad.  Is there a plan to bring full Photoshop to the android os?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 17, 2020 Jan 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I'd love that they already made an app called Samsung Rush they can also make Samsung Photoshop or etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*ELISA CANTARELLI 

Get as many people as you can to vote for this feature!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2020 Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hahaha i know it is not compatible (with Photoshop, not Adobe at all), in fact adobe rush and lightroom are. I expressed my desire to see Photoshop in a full mobile version as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not compatible with Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inappropriate to advertise your services on the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines