Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: New Guide dialog should retain last used settings

LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2011 Jul 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs.
I work a lot with Photoshop Cs and find the following thing could be imporved/changed, it is easy to work and will cause less mistakes/errors while working. When busy with artwork and one wants to add a couple of guides "New Guide" everytime you want to add one more Guide, the pre-set has gone back to Vertical. Mostly when doing guides, you do all the horizontal ones and then the vertical onses, so that means each time you add a new guide, you have to really concentrate: do I need vertical or horizontal. It would be much easier if the preset kept the setting of the last choise. So if i add a new Guide and I choose Horizontal, then when I do another New guid, the preset should still be at horizontal.
If you speak to people who use this a lot, they will confirm this. I do not request money for this tip, a new version of photoshop CS 5.1 would not be rejected though!
Kind regards
Frits van Diermen.
Frits@FDL.eu

Image is not available

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2011 Nov 09, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I've already logged this one in our bug database.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2013 Apr 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
It would be great if you guy's could make something similar to this plug-in http://guideguide.me/ or even better contact the developer and impliment Guide Guide in future verstions of Photoshop as a new Extention. I also know that the developer currently has this project on git to make it better. So please consider this.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate