• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Option to hide cursor on wacom cintiq

LEGEND ,
Dec 18, 2012 Dec 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please have a way to eliminate the cursor when using a Cintiq. I need to do detail work and that cursor is always in the way of what I'm drawing! I've been using Photoshop for 18 years, use it every day as a professional story artist.

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
30 Comments
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be amazing to have a shortcut to hide/show cursor when drawing - so needed when drawing, so simple, yet not done yet. Adobe please sort it out. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want extra marks on my paper when I'm trying to imagine where the next line goes. Is the Wacom user base too small for Photoshop to try to help make drawing intuitive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried all plugins. They're all rubbish. Adobe should sort it as a menu command with a shortcut so you can easily swap in between seeing or not seeing the cursor 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've spent the past hour googling how to turn the cursor off and came across this thread instead! It's so frustrating that I can't turn it off. This is my first cintiq and I hate it, seriously thinking about going back to my intuos tablet so I can actually see my brushmarks and what I'm painting. I think this is a huge drawback to using a cintiq and I can't believe it hasn't been addressed by Adobe yet.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, I've found a third party bit of software that allows you to hide/show the cursor in photoshop on a mac! Seems to work well so far. Leaving the link here in case it's useful to anyone else. https://doomlaser.com/cursorcerer-hide-your-cursor-at-will/

Votes

Translate

Translate