• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Please add the selective color correction to Photoshop on iPad

Explorer ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please add the selective color correction to photoshop on the ipad. It's really missing. I also miss some camera raw features and filters to really use photoshop ipad to edit my photos. I always need to use half lightroom, when I want to push the colors in a special direction. Normally I edit my photos completely on photoshop desktop. 

The next problem is to add lights in photoshop on the ipad. There is no filter for clouds and motion blur to get sunbeams for instance. You also need to save each photo in the ipad photo app to import it in an existing photoshop file.

I also have problems to export psds to lightroom mobile. I never find those files in lightroom on the ipad. Please improve the cross-app workflow between those apps. Both programs are not interlocking like they do as desktop version. Maybe it's possible to get some updates and improve the worflow, so you can edit photos while travelling as well. That would be great.

Thank you very much.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if there is a workaround for the "selective color" adjustment layer for Photoshop iPad? I have searched to the ends of the internet trying to figure out how to view saturation levels and can't figure it out, normally in desktop I would turn down all of the colors and turn up the neutrals in selective color. Unfortunately I don't have access to desktop PS right now. If anyone has a hack for this that would be greatly appreciated! I just want to match up my layers! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

+1, in every regards! It'd be even better if a Selective Color module will be added to Lr (+ Lr mobile). So together with the next update (advanced masks), editing pics on the go with an iPad will be almost as on a PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Especially, when you use luminance masks to get the pure colors out of the picture, you need you get back to lightroom, if you want to control the colors in a better way. There are quite less color correction options in photoshop at the moment. 

I hope you can really edit your photos in the near future without any restrictions in photoshop mobile. Maybe it's necessary to get some features doubly (lightroom mobile and photoshop mobile) to have more flexibility. Currently it's the same in the desktiop versions. Some people like to use lightroom desktop to edit pictures and some people (like me) edit their pictures in photoshop compeltely (camera raw and more).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same. I mainly use Lr Classic for organizing my library and do the raw development either in LrC or ACR, as it is the same. I do like the Lr UI a bit more. When switching from LrC to PS I drag & drop the raw with the .xmp sidecar to have a smart object instead of exporting from LrC to PS, which creates a .tif internallly I believe.

According to this post there will be coming some more features for mobile. So let's hope for the best!

Votes

Translate

Translate