Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Sky Replacement - Ability to select load more than one sky at time

Enthusiast ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
Comment ajouter de nouveaux ciels personnels dans le choix des ciels pour la fonction Remplacement du ciel.
Ils est impossible de sélectionner simplement l'ensemble des fichiers . jpg d'un dossier via le menuci-dessous.
Seul le premier ciel sera importé !

0411201531__fb-ea0c5f75-28b7-4181-ae81-c54272c3d86d-1387868557.jpg0411201531__fb-ea0c5f75-28b7-4181-ae81-c54272c3d86d-1387868557.jpg
Yves Crausaz, Suisse, retraité actif dans le monde de la photo et des arts graphiques.
Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

YES! Voîla! I just updated when I saw this message and saw there was an update available.  Uploaded a batch of 6 as a test!  Thank you!  Merci beaucoup!

Votes

Translate

Translate
8 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2020 Nov 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently it's not possible to load multiple files at a time. It's a bug that you can select multiple. The team would like to enable the ability to load multiple presets or load from Libraries, etc.

Actuellement, il n'est pas possible de charger plusieurs fichiers à la fois. C'est un bug que vous pouvez sélectionner plusieurs. L'équipe souhaite activer la possibilité de charger plusieurs préréglages ou de charger à partir de bibliothèques, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Luminar you can add your own skies as a batch.  I'll continue to use Luminar until Adobe gives us an improved version of Sky Replacement.

Avec Luminar, vous pouvez ajouter vos propres cieux sous forme de lot. Je continuerai à utiliser Luminar jusqu'à ce qu'Adobe nous donne une version améliorée de Sky Replacement.

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having to upload hundreds of sky images is a time-consuming laborious process that is extremely aggravating!  Further, trying to manage the images once they're imported is nearly impossible.  This function is not for professional usage!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skylum's Luminar AI allows me to choose from any of my 255 skies for replacement.  I find no disadvantage in using Luminar.  The biggest advantage Photoshop offers is their skies are created in layers.

Adobe promised long ago they would match Luminar's advantage.  To date they haven't carried through on that promise.  I'm still waiting.

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Current version of Photoshop allows you to import batches of skies. Are you not able to with 22.4.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all my skies in my Library, however I wasn't aware that Adobe had made that change.  Can I import them from my Library?

Gerry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not from Libraries, yet, but from files on disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

YES! Voîla! I just updated when I saw this message and saw there was an update available.  Uploaded a batch of 6 as a test!  Thank you!  Merci beaucoup!

Votes

Translate

Translate