• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Support macOS Mojave Dark Mode

LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please support the new dark mode, when opening files I see it's still the default white layout which sucks.

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020
This should work in the 21.1 update that went out last night. OS dialogs and context menus are now the right darkness.

Votes

Translate

Translate
15 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the latest version of Photoshop CC, Windows 10 (configured to dark mode, etc...)  Photoshop's darkest theme still has white menus and a fair amount of dialogs are also still white.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the latest version of Photoshop CC, Windows 10 (configured to dark mode, etc...) Photoshop's darkest theme still has white menus and a fair amount of dialogs are also still white.

Is there anything that can be done about this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any plans of fixing this defect? Should I look elsewhere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 18, 2019 Mar 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice if Photoshop auto-switched the UI based on the system-wide dark or light mode setting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now,the PS dialog box, most of the title bar, context menu, "mixed mode" window title bar, etc. have not yet supported dark mode, LR's title bar does not even support dark mode. Please bring total/complete dark mode for users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2019 Mar 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I can't understand, how can I help you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2019 Apr 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as in the title says, I'm running Photoshop CC 2019 20.0.4 and have it with the darkest theme available. Unfortunately, it seems that even though I've chosen the dark theme, all the drop downs appear in bright white.
This is very jarring and I'm not sure if I'm missing a setting or if this is a bug? All I know is I would like the dropdowns to match the rest of the theme?

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 02, 2019 Sep 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When will Adobe have consistent dark mode in all apps in all open and save dialogues? Like the rest of the world. You are blinding your customers every time they open or save something. Go work for your money please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 06, 2019 Sep 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@J453 are u hear us? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Dec 22, 2019 Dec 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And now we're on macOS Catalina. Adobe STILL has not updated their apps to properly support dark mode in macOS. I don't give a crap if it works in Windows. Windows is not now, nor will it ever be my concern. This is about Adobe supporting macOS properly. Not respecting the customer's choice to use macOS in dark mode is unacceptable. I have paid thousands of dollars for Creative Cloud since 2013, and I expect better than this. I also expect Adobe to be ready for new macOS releases on day one, and ready for new Apple hardware within a month of its release. There are no excuses for a large developer like Adobe to not be ready. Adobe is able to download the developer betas of new versions of macOS just like everyone else who is enrolled in Apple's developer program. Apple was instrumental in Adobe's founding, and the lack of gratitude is on full display every time Apple releases a new OS or new hardware. Adobe might think that this is not a priority, but it is a priority. Show some gratitude toward your loyal customers who use Apple computers!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should work in the 21.1 update that went out last night. OS dialogs and context menus are now the right darkness.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallelujah

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I love it,but will you redesign for Photoshop for Windows 10,for the new Tittle Bar?
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has a black tittle bar before

Votes

Translate

Translate