• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paste in Place on iPad without external keyboard

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question regarding this. Can I paste in place in Photoshop on the Ipad without a hardware keybord?

I am copying layers from one file to another in photoshop, but I can't figure out how to paste the image in it's proper position. Since I have a lot of images to do this with, it would be really nice if I don't have to manually correct every time I pasted a layer. (I just purchased a yearly subscribtion to Adobe, so I really can't afford to pay for an Apple Ipad keyboard too, and it has left me sad and frustrated)

Any ideas to a easy work around would be appreciated, thank you.

[Branched to new thread by moderator. Subject renamed — was "Virtual keyboard for Photoshop iPad app". Topic "iPadOS selected.]

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@marial57113495 wrote:

I have a question regarding this. Can I paste in place in Photoshop on the Ipad without a hardware keybord?

The short answer is "no".

I just tried this on my iPad and confirm what you are seeing. I also tried it with my keyboard.

• Add New [+] in right hand panel > "Paste as new layer" pastes to the center
  • Cmd + V on my Apple keyboard also pastes to the center
  • Cmd + Shift + V (shortcut for Paste in Place on desktop) does nothing at all.

I'll move this to "Ideas" where the product developers will see it and it can be upvoted by others.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate