• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop: Ability to specify slicing to individual Artboards

Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Scenario is a canvas with 3 different artboards on it.  Each artboard is a separate email consisting of 2 sections (each of which would have to be sliced).  

It would be great to have the ability to slice specific artboards independent of one another. The current model applies a slice (#1)  that seems to border the artwork bounds of the entire document.  So currently all 3 boards are enveloped including any outlying artwork bounds.  I suppose my idea is two-fold and address 2 issues I have with artboards.  I'd like to select an artboard and have the Save For Web functionality only applied to the selected board and I'd like to apply my slices on the specific artboard without having it slice everything on the canvas in relation to that original slice.  I imagine a solution would almost be like a master slice that can have secondary slices within it. I hope I was able to explain myself clearly enough.
Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
LEGEND ,
Jun 07, 2016 Jun 07, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Status No status

Votes

Translate

Translate