Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Photoshop: Provide preference and preset syncing via the cloud! (Settings, Brushes, Actions, Tools, Workspaces, etc)

200 Votes
Participant ,
Mar 31, 2011 Mar 31, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need this in Photoshop:Save and sync brushes, actions and assets to the cloud!If i then log in to another computer (at my work..what ever) all my tools, patterns and so on are in sync.ps: could also be the workspace..

Idea Released
TOPICS
macOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
76 Comments
Participant ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@george_reis totally agree. You have some great use-cases. I'd also like to be able to sync them between devices too, when using the same account. I feel like Adobe is still stuck in last decade when it comes to syncing things.

If I use Photoshop on another device with my same account, I should be able to have the exact same settings and workspaces available.

Can you imagine using Google Chrome on another computer and not having any of your passwords or bookmarks? No, because you can log in. Well, I can log into Photoshop, but none of my workspace views are available to me.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines