• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Software Quality Deterioration

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have felt in the last year or so Photoshop is simply less polished than it use to be. Computer hardware has improved and given us more cores and faster drives, but photoshop still takes around the same time to open and files seem to take longer to import. Tools seem to glitch out more regularly and the overall interface has barely barely been improved since CS6. I'm pretty unsatisfied with the state of it as a project and hope the stability and performance of Photoshop is something that is addressed and brought to modern standards soon

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe (community forums):
"Currently, the community on community.adobe.com is used as a destination for customers to ask questions and engage in peer-to-peer conversations. IOW, this is a user-to-user support forum. The Adobe Support Community is a place to ask questions, find answers, learn from experts, and share your knowledge. Because we are a community used by people of all ages, cultures, and people at work, we carefully moderate its content".

If you have problems or need answers from other users who volunteer their time to help, do so in a discussion topic and message body, whereby you post specifics (what's the problem or issue, or the question) and provide some information about your operating system, version of the software you're asking about and steps to illustrate your problem.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Ecco.Aqua 

In addition to what Digital Dog said, the Feedback forum for Photoshop merged with the user-to-user forum a year ago in 2021. The Photoshop forum is an exception to that blurb because Adobe staff from the Photoshop team is active on this forum. Personally, I hope the other forums will soon follow their lead.

When you post to the Photoshop forum you can tag your post as Discussions, Bugs, or Ideas.

I'm not having the issues you are. Files open fast, tools don't glitch out, and I've seen some awesome improvements to making selections and more.

You might want to create a new post and tag it as a Bug so the team can look at your system info to see if they can spot what is causing the trouble for you. Try to give specific details if you can.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate