• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plz Add New Type tool  Feature

Contributor ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plz Add New Type tool  Feature- Artistic Type, Artistic Type Tool is Very Handy For Typing and Designing... Thats Tool Alredy Provide Afinity Photo 2.0 and Thats Very Amaging Tool...  So I Request Photoshop Add this type of type tool in Photoshop

Idea No status
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2023 Apr 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Abhishek2883109416yf 

I just watched a tutorial about Affinity's Artistic type tool and do not see any advantages over the Type tool in Photoshop. I cast my vote against adding it, as I see no need for it.

I only saw a couple of differences:

• In Affinity, you drag to choose a type size before typing. In Photoshop, you create Point Text by clicking with the Type tool and get dummy text. Then you can scrub the TT icon in the options bar to change the size before you start typing.
  • In Affinity you have a rotate icon similar to Microsoft's. In Photoshop, you can bring up Rotate or Free Transform from the Edit menu, or use the shortcuts.

What specifically are you trying to do with text that you can do in Affinity's Artistic type tool but not in Photoshop?

Have you looked at Adobe Illustrator? Photoshop is an image editor with some type controls, but Illustrator has super cool things you can do with type, starting with the Touch Type tool.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate