• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

PSD Thumbnail > Alternative Solution Suggestion > Open Folder in Bridge

0 Votes
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen no real solutions to this over the years so I am assuming there might be a technical reason Adobe doesn't do this. 3rd party app SageThumbs is no longer actively updated and I tried several others unsatisfactorily with Windows 11.

Possibly one solution for those with Creative Cloud would be for Adobe to add a "Open this Folder in Bridge" option in Windows Explorer. At least you wouldn't have to navigate to the folder, realize you can't see the PSD and PSB thumbs and then open Bridge and navigate.

I've tried all the other fixes, several utilties, the preview pane etc etc. This seems to me to be at least a workable solution. It is a pain in the butt when you work with mixed files including Photoshop, and getting everyone in the office to use to Bridge to solve what should be a simple ask like viewing a thumbnail isn't likely to happen.

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, well. I no sooner do this than I see a post about this option being missing. I uninstalled Bridge and reinstalled it and now I have that right click menu item. Please close this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate