• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sick of PS 2022's saving and "learn how to export for NFTs".

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently upgraded from PS 2020 to 2022 and I've so far not enjoyed the export/saving experience whatsoever. What used to be an easy process of your good ol' "save as..." is now a cumbersome export experience. Not to mention now every single time I click to export I have to be reminded that Adobe is on board with the NFT crowd which so many artists hate for good reasons. 

Honestly. Can you move that button somewhere else at least? I'm sick of the constant reminder of how much this company seems to be morally degrading. And while you're at it, the export function sucks. What was wrong with a simple dropdown in the save as menu? 

Idea No status
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hey there,

so  for   some of  your grievances  you can  suggest  product features. 
But   for saving,  you can choose cloud or desktop and there is a checkbox  for "Don't show again" so it wont bother you anymore. And I use File>Export>Save for Web, and aside from optimization you can also change the height and width.

And if you dont like the NFT option you can go under the Edit menu then  select Menus... under File Menu scroll down to Export and  click the eye icon to turn off the visibility for the NFT Menu item, and then press Ok! Boom, its gone!

Screen Shot 2022-07-19 at 11.46.40 AM.png

Hope it helps!

cheers,

mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate