• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Standardizing Slider Behavior Across Applications

Explorer ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't Adobe standardize the functioning of adjustment sliders across Photoshop, Lightroom, and Camera Raw applications. In Lightroom, for example, you click on the adjustment slider and then the up/down arrow keys increase the values of all adjustments (except Exposure) by increments of 5 and Shift+arrow keys by increments of 20, but in Camera Raw you click on either the name of the adjustment or the slider and in Photoshop you only click on the name of the adjustment (e.g. Contrast) and then the up/down arrow keys increase/decrease values by increments of 1 and 10 respectively. Similarly, to reset the values of an adjustment, in Lightroom you double click the name of the adjustment, but in Camera Raw you double click the slider and in Photoshop you double click the name of the adjustment. Since my workflow includes all three applications, I find this disconnect very frustrating. 

Idea No status

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! After being frustrated in Photoshop after a long ACR session, I wanted to post a similar feature request, found this thread, but can't find a feature request about it, so I converted this thread. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In fact I very much like how it works in the new ACR: ALT on the title to change to reset, double-click to reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate