Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Tell me why I can't realtime instance a layer again

0 Votes
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know, I know, I know...Smart Object, double-click, edit, save, ...

Still seems to me like my computer, in the year 2021, should be able to crunch enough numbers to have at least 1 realtime, transformable, exact copy of a layer in my Photoshop layer stack. I could really use such a feature right now and I'm still blown away that such a feature doesn't exist in the most powerful pixel-pushing app of all time.

Or, maybe I need to be educated on the subject again?

Idea No status
TOPICS
Actions and scripting, macOS, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to acomplish?  Nan you requrst this in the form of a question?  I'm sure someone here can help you.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moderator please remove Actions and scripting label from this thread (and remove my post).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines