• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timelapse recording

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have ever used Procreate on iPad, everything you do from the moment you open that document is recorded and available to look at in the form of a timelapse of your process. This is really good for presenting work and how it was made or just to look through yourself whenever you feel like it. I do graphic design and it would be such a great feature to be able to download the timelapse and use it as part of my portfolio website. I think is a must-have feature and I feel like a lot of people would enjoy as well as benefit from it.

Idea No status
TOPICS
iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
5 Comments
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

comme sur la nouvelle version de krita il serait cool de pouvoir enregistré son workflow pour aprés le récupérer en mp4 ou gif au lieu de passer par un autre logicel.

Cordialement/Cordially
C.Monnely
linkr.bio/C.Monnely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Enthusiast ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why not to use free OBS studio for that? it works great

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Car des logiciels comme krita ou clip studio paint me permet de le faire et accélére automatique la vidéo. Utiliser Obs qui fait prend de la ressource sur l'ordinateur alors que photoshop pourrait directement proposer ce service est inutile.

Sur procreate le dessin que l'on fait est auto sauvegardé pour nous proposer de faire à tout moment sur notre fichier un time lapse.

au prix de l'abonnement adobe je ne vois pas en quoi s'est difficile de proposer la même chose qu'un logiciel coutant 10€ ou un open source.

Cordialement/Cordially
C.Monnely
linkr.bio/C.Monnely

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2022 Nov 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does iPadOS have a screen recording feature already?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fresco has this capability and I think it would be great for it to be added to Photoshop on Ipad.
You can request it

NOTE: This is not the same as recording from OBS or the screen recorder. Those two methods record the whole screen (included unwanted notifications 😁) whereas the timelapse recording in Fresco records the actions as visible on the screen, without any UI visible. It also shortens the steps in between.

You can add your request here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&filt...

Votes

Translate

Translate