• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why the Adobe didn't think more about apps for Android system?

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To be honest, I use Adobe programs for work, however, I wish I had them with me everywhere, I'am an Android user and what I see is that the company has the same kind of positioning as 8 years ago with the Android system , and with that, they prefer to invest more in the IOS system, of course the Apple has advantages due to hardware and security, but many brands who use Android system, it has evolved in this security issue and even with better processors that make the performance of the devices and of better tablets. Isn't it time for the company to rethink this concept of supplying the products to a single public and specific market? Why not develop an Creative Clouds with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Fresco for Android?

Idea No status
TOPICS
Actions and scripting , iPadOS , macOS , SDK , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
3 Comments
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My guess is that it's cost effective to program around a limited set of variables, which is what Apple provides.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe knows who the majority of their customers are on iPhone, iPad, Windows & Mac.  Unfortunately Android & Linux don't represent the majority of Adobe users. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Why not develop an Creative Clouds with Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and Fresco for Android?

By @Luis Guilherm29040959km5m

Anyone who knows the answer to this would be under NDA and cannot say. The volunteers on this forum can only give their own opinions and guesses. 

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate