• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

22.4 is awful and now the CC Desktop App won't let me revert it...

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks- Also having the reported crashes with the dumpster fire that is PS 22.4 if I try to drag a layer from one file to another, or even just make a floating window of a file.
Typically, today also seems to be the day that my CC Desktop app wants to refuse to work properly too,CC app problem.jpg

I've searched online and found posts saying a variety of things from using the uninstaller to repair the app (didn't work), uninstalling and reinstalling the app (also didn't work), deleting the contents of the OOBE folder (didn't work), and finally the nuclear option of uninstalling ALL of the Adobe Apps and the CC desktop app, then reinstalling from scratch - not done this as I'm TRYING to work at the moment- potentially a job for tomorrow unless anyone else has managed to solve this problem by other means?

Should mention- using Windows 10...
Thanks in anticipation! 🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. Could you please try updating Photoshop to version 22.4.2 through the Creative Cloud app and let us know if that helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines