• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D Not Working when Extruding...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 12.32.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 12.34.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 12.35.13 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 12.35.55 PM.png

Hello Photoshop Users,

I just started to have this issue with 3D, has anyone started to have this trouble? I am uploading some photos to show...the 1st two photos are just type and extruding them, but I could not move them in any different angle even using thr tool. The other 2 photos are type I had done and wanted to go back and fix this file but when I go to move it does this...Any help on why all the sudden Photoshop is doing this, I even tried a simple shape and not luck...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop 22.4, to use 3D you will need to go to Preferences > Technology Previews and check Deactivate Native Canvas. Click OK, then close and restart Photoshop.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Dave, I tried that and it works, it allows me to work on the files I have already created. But now I get this message pop up, never seen this one before...ehere should I look for this and what should I look for? Is it time to make an appointmnet at the Apple Genius Bar to look at my video card?

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 11.23.36 PM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines