• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

3D spherical panorama has stopped working

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using PS 2021, recently the spherical panorama function in the 3D menu has stopped working on all of my computers. When I first convert the image to a panorama, it appears to work, and as soon as the orbit tool is used to move it the display breaks making it useless. It appears to render repeated tiles that change in size, but all show identical content. The content doesn't update when trying to use it.

This is all of a sudden happening on 3 different computers, so I'm assuming a Photoshop issue or a preferences problem if Adobe is syncing this..?

Previously everything had been working well, although the preview resolution inside photoshop was pretty average. Does anyone know how to fix this? It makes creating 360º tours for work impossible at the moment.

Computers that previously worked now all don't:

• 2017 5K iMac, maxed out RAM
  • 2019 5K iMac, maxed out RAM
  • 2018 Macbook Pro 15"

Screen-Shot-2021-06-28-at-10.38.45-AM.jpg360-fi1.jpgScreen Shot 2021-06-28 at 10.39.09 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a Mac or device driver issue if you have disabled native camera and reset your Photoshop preferences.  Adobe has not update Photoshop 3D feature yet to use Photoshop's  new Graphics interfaces, It requires Adobe older graphics support. I do not have a problem orbits 360 panos on Windows 10 in Photoshop 22.4.2. Read about Adobe 3D issues in Photoshop 2021 https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html 

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 22.4.2, MacBook Pro 2018 with Radeon Pro 560X and macOS 11.4.

The same issue. "Deactivate Native Canvas" just completely disables "Spherical Panorama" feature.

Last working version of Photoshop - 22.3.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe Photoshop 3D requires the use of your GPU. So is your GPU Detected and checked  use in your photoshop Performance section and in the technology section  is Native canvas checked to disable it?  Here is Photoshop 22.4.2 on my Windows PC...

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I use GPU, of course. Here are two ways to reproduce this bug (plus another one):

main bug at second 26, other bug at second 9:

bug at second 15:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

E5nUslDWUAYBJLF.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines