Copy link to clipboard
Recently my attempts to add a sky overlay the way I've done it for years is no longer working. I'm hoping I can get some redirection. My internet searches have resulted in nothing new.
My flow has been:
1. Open photo.
2. Place linked.
3. Select the overlay I wish to use.
4. Place the overlay.
5. Switch from Normal to Multiply mode.
6. In layers, I go to Layer Mask and say Hide All.
7. I then make sure the black layer is selected.
8. I then use a white paint brush to paint on the overlay.
I have been able to perform steps 1 - 7, but when painting on the overlay, I get NOTHING! The overlay does not appear.
Please help! I have tried searching and trouble shooting but have not come up with a solution. What am i doing wrong?
What's the brush opacity and blend mode?