• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Color Theme panel opens blank in Photoshop (Versions 20 and 21)

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone experiencing problems with Adobe Color Themes in Photoshop CC?  My Color Themes extension panel has stopped functioning and opens with no tabs or options.  

I'm connected to the internet and signed into Adobe CC.  I can see my libraries and other content.  I haven't been able to find any help so far on this issue.  I have used the Color Themes succesfully on this computer in the past.

I'm using Photoshop on an up to date Windows 10 PC and have tried both the latest drop of PS and the last version 20 build but found the same problem.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please try quitting Photoshop, then sign out and back in to the Creative Cloud app and see if that resolves it?

Also, please try disable the firewall and the antivirus program, then relaunch Photoshop and see if Color themes panel loads. Something might be blocking the color themes to load in Photoshop.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sahil.

Tried these steps now but still no luck with this extension panel.  Is there something else I could try?

ACT-Pannel.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I aslo having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us more about your  software?  OS version, Photoshop Version Device drivers versions. Are all updated the the latest versions?

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here:

matjažv64905975_0-1619979115102.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 17, 2021 May 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Facing the same problem .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines