• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is dropping the ball

Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am COMPLETLY  FED UP with the lack of help I've received. It's been almost 2 months and NOTHING. This update didn't do a thing. 
Im about to just cancel everything - the competition doesn't seem to have these issues. It's ridiculous.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you indicate your version of Photoshop and OS and detail the issues you're having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No offense but I've sat done this a million times..... on the phone, on a chat, videos of the issues, screenshots of the issues.... emails..... etc. 

I thank you for responding - so I have a 2020 iPad Pro 11 inch screen 2nd gen 

Ios 14.5.1

capacity 256

50 gb available ( there was way more space when this all started but I've been downloading all sorts of stuff to do what photoshop isn't and I can certainly clear out significant space if need be ) 

my home WiFi works fine - I have  teenagers and we have extra WiFi because of that reason snd no one is having any issues with WiFi including me except with photoshop. All my Adobe apps connect and work perfectly on my iPad snd my Mac and my phone except photoshop. The problem is I can't get past opening the app. It's immediately frozen. My cloud icon usually has an X through it. Once in a while it will let me create a new doc but then it just does nothing...... it has the wheel spinning and just stays that way. 
None of the updates have worked..... I've done a million things while on the phone with Adobe walking me through and none of it has made a difference. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Given the extent and severity of the issues you've faced over several months, have you tried a factory reset of your iPad? Then reinstalling your apps?

https://9to5mac.com/2020/07/06/how-to-factory-reset-ipad-erase-everything/

I'm not saying it's a satisfactory solution but no harm in trying.

In ten years of iPad ownership, I did this once as a last resort a few years ago when I had exhausted all my troubleshooting options and it cleared things up for me back then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user to user support forum. To provide feedback and suggestions about what you desire from Adobe, you should go to this URL and comment after selecting the appropriate product line:
https://feedback.photoshop.com/categories/products/5f5f2090785c1f1e6cc40864

Now, is there a question or help you need from users and if so, what's the problem? 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have your Photoshop issue. However, I had an issue with an App and nothing helped until I reset my iPad and reloaded all my Apps. Finally, the App worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry to read your troubles. As you mention that you have spoken with adobe support, would you be so kind and let us know which solutions they offered that did not work? 

This would save us other users time and you will not end up reading already tested options. You seem to be at the edge of your patience, I can't promise that we can find additional options, but not knowing what you already tried, many users might not want to take to your nerves and post for nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines