• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop 2020 slow export of png files

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been using Photoshop on my Macbook Air for some time and I've never had any kind of problem, up until a couple of months ago. When I save files in png, the progress bar gets stuck at 99% for about a minute, while before it used to take maybe just a few seconds; it also only happens with png files and nothing else.

I also use other Adobe software such as Illustrator, but I don't have the same problem there, I can save png files just fine, so I don't think it's computer-related.

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2020 Aug 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem here.  Definitely a 2020 issue, as I can open the same files in CC 2019 and it handles the same file .png exporting in 2 seconds, whereas it takes 2020 like 45 seconds to a minute to export a handful of artboards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue. Have you found a solution? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2021 Jan 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually mine just stays frozen up and I have to restart Photoshop in order to clear out the Progress bar. It never finishes exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue. Never had it before. But, when exporting png's all of a sudden... I'm sitting there like forever. Yeah, I could kill it and restart it, but this is seriously annoying. I'm on the clock... with deadlines!!! Guess, I'll restart Photoshop and try again only to wait and fail again... C'mon!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines