• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe photoshop wont open

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my adobe photo shop wont start ive uninstalled and reinstalled made a hole in the fire wall and did everything i can to fix it plz help me

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2021 Jul 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop and OS?

How much RAM and spare hard disk capacity do you have?

Are there any error messages when you try and launch Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

windows 10 with 100 gb and it does open but it crashes now after like 30 seconds

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting your user ID Applications data adobe folder for the Photoshop version you installed.  Then try to start  Photoshop see if Photoshop will create good data for Photoshop for your user id and start.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where can i find that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To reset your Photoshop preferences (if you can't access Photoshop preferences normally):

1) Close Photoshop.
2) Double click on the Photoshop icon to launch it
3) QUICKLY hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift. (for Windows) or CTL+OPT+CMD+Shift (for Mac OS X)
4) When a dialogue appears, asking you “Delete Photoshop Preference Files?” Click Yes.

(If you don't see the question do it again.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not know where they are a Mac.  On Windows they are hidden by default.  However,  You can set windows File explored  view option to show hidden folder and files and delete them.  Each  Photoshop version has  Saved Application user data.  I have many Photoshop versions installed. I'll outline the  folder I would need to delete for Photoshop 2021. It is off of Users, your User ID, Application data, Roaming, Adobe Applications, Adobe  Photoshop version...image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines