• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe, please! Think of us, the digital artists (concept artists, character designer... ) 3d puppet

Explorer ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I saw a very interesting tool on the Clip Paint Studio software: https://tips.clip-studio.com/en-us/articles/785

A tool integrated directly into the drawing software, which allows to have a human 3D model and to modify its pose (and even to obtain the same pose from a photo).

So no I'm not here to promote this software. But I'm here to ask why in PhotoShop we don't have this?
So yes, maybe Photoshop is not designed for concept artists ... etc But we have to be honest, a majority of people use Photoshop to do digital painting (whether for video games, cinema, the comic strip etc.)

So please, adobe, think of us, there are a lot of us, and we want more tools thought and designed for digital painting.

Will we one day be entitled to a similar tool (a 3D puppet in Photoshop)?

(sorry for the mistakes, I write with google translate)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

You can raise feature requests at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 29, 2021 May 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Syneos wrote:

But I'm here to ask why in PhotoShop we don't have this?

Hi

Photoshop is primarily an image editor with limited 3D capabilities which don't get regular updates. You might try Adobe Dimension or Blender (not Adobe, but free) to see if either will work for you if you don't want to use Clip Paint Studio.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes OK! But do you think that the development teams will be more attentive to the needs of digital painting artists?

I would like to see updates in this direction! PhotoShop is used by a huge community in this field. I know that the PhotoShop base is designed for editing photos .. but hey, the competitors are not crazy about Photoshop in the field of digital painting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Competitors do not compete against Photoshop. (sorry the machine translation has trouble).
Anyway, to complete my previous message. How to motivate Adobe teams to work on updates for digital painting artists?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can raise feature requests at the link below , where they will be seen by Adobe staff.
https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines