• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

alt ctrl c not working in photoshop

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of a week ago the shortcut alt ctrl c not working in photoshop. any help on this one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

It's working fine for me to bring up the canvas size option with Photoshop version 22.4.2, have you checked the keyboard shortcuts to see if you have the correct shortcut there

2021-07-08 18_39_46-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked it and it has the right short cut in there

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps you had a problem with Windows installation? I've seen this problem described several times on other forums, and very often users found a solution in the system language settings or a Windows Update fix. Pay special attention to language selection because such failures occur even if the system language and keyboard layout don't match. Also, I'd advise you to read the article on Multitechverse and look at the Adobe support community forum. For many, this problem strangely disappears without any intervention, but you can also find feedback from people who tried to change the Photoshop and computer settings separately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines