• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone play with the phone application "Remini"?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working on an image/portrait snapshot (likely from a phone camera) that looked blurry.  I did my best to improve the quality with Photoshop, but never got it to my expectations.  A friend of mine was able to clear up the focus and make it look amazing.  It turns out he used an android phone application called Remini to do the cleanup.  It looks like this application uses AI and focuses mainly on people’s faces.   For me to play with the app on my Windows PC I had to first install Blue Stacks as an Android emulator.  I hate the interface but the technology was very impressive, at least on the images I was working on.  They allow three free edits per day.  I think this may be a technology that Adobe Photoshop should look into.  The new Neural filters look like Adobe is starting too, but my results using them didn’t compare to what this phone app could achieve.  Just wondering if anyone else has tried this app or others like it.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have been using Remini. Adobe should buy this company. Amazing results but terrible ads etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried using the Camera Raw filter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines