Apply Adjustment Layers to Multiple Layers

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I'm currently having a problem and I looked everywhere, recording actions don't seem to work, and it seems like my only option is to manually add a clipping mask to each layer and merge them. Right now I have over 50 layers. I want to apply and affect all my adjustment layers in the group while still keeping the layers separate. Is there a faster way to do this? 

Note: I don't want to use a clipping mask to adjustment layer and link it to the group since I want to combine the adjustment layer in the layers Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 10.52.36 PM.png

TOPICS
How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to just adjust the layers in the group with your adjustment layers, put the adjustment layers in the group and change the group blend mode to Normal, or something other than "Pass Through." If that's what you're meaning to do.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2021 Jun 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines