• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

applying a colorization "action" to two seperate phots and they look so different

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a colorization action in photoshop. when I apply it to two seperate images , one looks great , the other is way off. why, size, same dpi, same color space, i dont get it. help

thanks

, driving me crazy.

John

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe they are in different Color Mode / Profile?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How about giving us some clue about what’s going on – like screenshots of the images pre- and post-action, the Action expanded in the Actions Panel, …? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you run action to exactly same image or to two different images? What are steps, process? What tools, options you are using? Please post some screenshots and provide more info as already requested by @c.pfaffenbichler 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines