• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are these issues addressed in 22.4.2 / Mac Big Sur 11.4

Explorer ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been struggling with 22.4.1 and the following issues -- despite all the suggested "fixes" (resetting prefs, reinstalling, deactivate native canvas) mentioned in other posts:

1) Blur tools don't show the blur adjustment handles

2) Lighting effects not working properly (no handles, no control over effects)

3) Multi-layer images when first opened display as tiled (have to zoom to "restore" full image)

Are these addressed?

System info:

Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.4.1 20210518.r.211 7b18b4f x64 Number of Launches: 3 Operating System: Mac OS 11.4.0 System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:14, Stepping:10 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2 Physical processor count: 6 Processor speed: 3000 MHz Built-in memory: 16384 MB Free memory: 5429 MB Memory available to Photoshop: 12462 MB Memory used by Photoshop: 70 % SAM SDK Version: 2.0.0-main.480 ACP.local Status: - SDK Version: 1.45.1 - Core Sync Status: Reachable and compatible - Core Sync Running: 4.11.0.12 - Min Core Sync Required: 4.3.28.24 ACPL Cache Config: - Time to Live: 5184000 seconds - Max Size: 20480 MB - Purge Percentage: 50% - Threshold Percentage: 85% - Purge Interval: 60 seconds Live Edit Client SDK Version: 3.80.01 Manta Canvas: Disabled. Alias Layers: Disabled. Modifier Palette: Disabled. Highbeam: Enabled. Touch Bar Property Feedback: Enabled. Image tile size: 1024K Image cache levels: 4 Font Preview: Medium TextComposer: Latin ------- GPU
Native API stable: True OpenGL API stable: True OpenCL API stable: True GPUDeny: 0
GPUForce: 0
useGPU: 1
useOpenCL: 1
isGPUCapable: 1
GPUName: AMD Radeon Pro 560X
GPUVendor: AMD
IsNativeGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenGLGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenCLGPUCapable: 1
HasSufficientRAM: 1
VRAM: 4,294 MB
Required VRAM: 1,500 MB
UseGraphicsProcessorChecked: 1
UseOpenCLChecked: 1
GPU Allow Normal Mode: True GPU Allow Advanced Mode: True GPU Drawing Mode: Advanced Display: 1 Display Bounds: top=0, left=0, bottom=945, right=1680 High DPI Monitor Main Display

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I don't see the issues I listed at the link you sent. However, just updated to the latest version and the three issues I mentioned appear to have been resolved by this latest update.

Nice to see things working properly again!

All the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the list of fixed issues:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kevin,

Thanks for your reply. I don't see the issues I listed at the link you sent. However, just updated to the latest version and the three issues I mentioned appear to have been resolved by this latest update.

Nice to see things working properly again!

All the best.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines