Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Best Resources to Learn

New Here ,
May 19, 2021 May 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am new in Adob Family. Will anybody pls share best resources to learn adobe photoshop. We want to design some design our some brochers. We are menufectrur of simple and eligent furniture and we want inhouse grpaphic designing.

kr, 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It really depends on what you want to do with Photoshop. 

Do you want to edit photos? Do you want to create illustrations or art? Or do you want to create posters or marketing assets?

What I recommend doing is looking up Photoshop tutorials for beginners on YouTube.  You will find some amazing videos.

Additionally, on Google you can look up Photoshop tutorials for beginners as well.

Welcome to the Photoshop family... you are going to love the software, and you will constantly learn new tips and tricks.  I have been using Photoshop since 1994 and I can tell you there is always something fun and new to learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines