Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Dialogue Box for Export Save For Web Legacy

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Bug: Black Dialogue Window for Save For Web (Legacy)

Photoshop Version: v20.01 (also had similar issue in v19)

I updated to version 20.01 in hopes to resolve this issue I have had in previous versions. This reason motivated me to updated photoshop shop to see if this UI bug was fixed. When opening the export dialogue from Export > Save For Web (Legacy) window, it shows up black. I can see the options but the preview and text are not present. 

Minusha_0-1624816718928.png

I referred to this post which had a similar issue but for the Save As Dialog https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/export-as-dialogue-box-completely-black/m-p/10026464. I have tried all recommendations including:

- Reset preferences (alt/option to reveal reset option)

- Resize window, cancel, then repon (some users report this works but not in my case)

- Change graphics processor performance with Preferneces > Performance > Advanced Settings set to Basic or Normal (neither option worked)

- Reinstall photoshop

Does anyone have any other recommendations? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry for the Save for web UI issue. Have you tried updating Photoshop to the 22.4.2 version and check if that helps to resolve the UI issue? I have just tested it on Photoshop 22.4.2 and macOS 11.4 version and it's working fine.

Also, turn off the graphics processor from the Photoshop preferences > Performance tab > Restart Photoshop and see if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines