Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brushes resize and soften problem using Wacom

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using Photoshop CC on a Wacom Cintiq Pro24 touch screen with an EK Remote on a MacPro running on Catalina 10.15.1. I programmed one of the quick keys on my EK Remote (Ctrl + Alt + Right Click) to enable me to change the size and softness of my brushes by holding the quick key and then moving my cursor up and down or side to side. This worked great until it suddenly didn't! Now when I press the quick key it brings up a photoshop box with sliders to resize and soften the brush. Obviously, this defeats the object of having the quick key!

I noticed, however, that if I first click the cursor on the background of my image (the cursor then aquires a small box attached at the bottom right with horizontal lines in it) I am then able to use the up and down or side to side motion of the cursor to change size and softness. 

I would be most grateful if anyone could explain why this is happening and offer a solution.

Regards,

Lee

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you recently upgrade your Photoshop?
If so you probably just need to remap your shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Remap your shortcut"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rebuild your shortcut. 

If you upgraded your PS- they key commands or custom shortcuts may have been reset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines