Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw 9.1.1 installable

Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2019 May 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Photoshop cs6 extended. I had to recently re-install it. After the re-install it is not processing Canon 7dmk2 raw files. I checked the raw plugin version is 7.0. The last raw plugin version for cs6 was 9.1.1. I am not able to find the installable for this plugin version. Please help.

Regards,

Jayesh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

You can download it from here, you may want to hurry while the links are still working and do keep a copy as a backup

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried Help > Updates?  It should fetch and install it for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that. But the camera raw version is 7.0 after the update and it says that all is up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download it from here, you may want to hurry while the links are still working and do keep a copy as a backup

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. I was able to update the Camera Raw version to 9.1.1 for my CS6 installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2019 Jul 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you walk me through how to install the 9.1.1 for Adobe Photoshop CS6? AdobePatchInstaller won't open for me from the website provided.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that does not open try downloading the setup package again and unpacking it again to make sure one you have unpack the same,  If the fails also try downloading the DNG 9.1.1 Converter that package should install both the DNG converter and the ACR Plug-in

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got it to work (at 1AM today). I had to download 9.1.1 on a 3rd party website then follow a guide on manually forcing the update which involved going into the files and replacing the old 7.4 Camera RAW file with the 9.1.1 file. It was complex and annoying but it somehow worked. Now I can open my CR2 files from my 7D Mk II.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you could link me the guide you used that would be the most awesome thing on earth right now...!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of Adobe legal issues Adobe has taken down most of ther downloads links herre are two I have booked marked. I doe not know if the will work

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Windows : Adobe DNG Converter 9.1.1 : Thank You

Adobe - Adobe Camera Raw and DNG Converter : For Macintosh : Adobe DNG Converter 9.1.1

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still using cs6 on Windows 10.0 

I wanted to install the latest update of camera raw but it says its not compatible with my windows version. Raw file 9.1 which might be compatible has been taken from the site. Could u guys help me get 9.1 raw file if you have a back up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem in my Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find where it is possible to download Camera Raw 9.1.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola. tengo cs6 y mi camara es nikon d750 , no reconoce los raw y los dng y no se que version tengo que instalar. el windos ya actualice al 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2019 Oct 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jayesh

Im having exactly the same problem as you. Can you please tell me if you managed to resolve this and get cs6 to recognise the 9.1.1 download? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2020 Jul 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im still using CS6 and have installed this update. One problem though, RAW files can still be opened no problem with PS but when I try to open the same file through Bridge it keeps saying I dont have Camera Raw enabled. Anybody experienced this and how did you fix it? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm... perhaps checking out settings in preferences? Otherwise, try clearing the prefs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Eu tenho Photoshop cs6 estendido. Eu tive que reinstalá-lo recentemente. Após a reinstalação, ele não está processando arquivos raw Canon 7dmk2. Eu verifiquei a versão do plugin raw é 7.0. A última versão do plugin raw para cs6 foi 9.1.1. Eu não sou capaz de encontrar o instalável para esta versão do plugin. Por favor, ajude.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines