• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera raw Photoshop cc 2020 & 2021 FREEING

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'M USING CAMERA RAW FILTER Then Using Texture Then Full Computer Freezing please slove my problem     I'M USING RYZEN 3 3200G ASUS PRIME B450M-A MOTHERBOARD 8GB RAM 1TB DARDISK 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try downgrading to the previous version of the Camrea Raw Plugin here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'M USING PHOTOSHOP CC 2018 & 2020 & 2021 SAME PROBLEM ALL SOFTWARE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See above - the version of Photoshop does not matter - its the version of the Camera Raw Plugin. Downgrade to 12.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2021 Apr 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Allrdy downgrade camera raw plugin but sme problem 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Camera Raw are you using - have you confirmed in the Plugins folder that the 13.x is not still installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Photoshop & Letest version 13.2 camera raw 

I'm trying All Version but Problem same

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downgrade your Camera Raw to 12.4 and see if that resolves.

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oky i try but 1 more problem 2021 automatic sky replesment option using then freezing System 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Biswajit98BC wrote:

Oky i try but 1 more problem 2021 automatic sky replesment option using then freezing System 

That's not Camera Raw. 

Try resetting Photoshop's preferences next. 

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) immediately after launching Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings.

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sir I'm format all disk & new windows install but still sme problem & Open Photoshop & open task manager CPU usage 100% i use many apps Cpu normal  but i use Photoshop then cpu usage 100% 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Biswajit98BC wrote:

Sir I'm format all disk & new windows install but still sme problem & Open Photoshop & open task manager CPU usage 100% i use many apps Cpu normal  but i use Photoshop then cpu usage 100% 

I am not concerned with CPU useage, does Photoshop still crash?

Also, you say you have multiple versions of Photoshop installed which isn't necessarily a good idea. You might try uninstalling all versions, then just installing the latest version from Creative Cloud. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstall & delete all file version only install ps cc 2021 still freezing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Acronis True Image Protection" creates a problem for ACR. Any chance you are running it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you have for a video card and VRAM?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Video Card mens Graphics Card? I have no graphics Card & ram 8gb adata xpg 3000mh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean Photoshop is not showing a graphics card?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a Reset of the Camera Raw preferences:

Hold down the Command key and select Photoshop > Preferences > Camera Raw (macOS) or hold down the Ctrl key and select Edit > Preferences > Camera Raw (Windows).

Click Yes in the dialog that asks "Delete the Camera Raw Preferences?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines