Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can not print from photoshop iMac to Epson sure color P600

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
can anyone help me? I can no longer print photos from photoshop (latest version) via my Imac. Catalina is the culprit. Unfortunately too quickly put on my MAC but you would now think that everything is solved. Not so!
When I install my printer I do NOT opt for airprint but for the Epson driver. If I want to print then I get the message:
Stopped - 'Filter' failed. Does anyone know how to solve this !!!!
Thank you very much for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using Big Sur on MacBook Pro with a Canon Pixma Pro 100 and have the same message: Stopped "filter" failed. Latest version of Photoshop. Updated Canon printer driver. I tried deleting and reloading the printer. Neither Canon support nor Apple support were able to help. When I open the same photos in Preview they print fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines