• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Someone Tell Me Why This is Happening.

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, my name is Yvette. I've been having a problem in Photoshop that I can't explain and I hope someone here can help me with this. Please watch the attached video and please let me know if you know what's going on and how I can fix it. I actually posted this in several Photoshop Tutorial groups on Facebook, but no one offered any help.

Thanks so much,

Yvette

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2021 Jun 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like a GPU problem and possibly memory related.

Pay particular attention to Photoshop's new GPU requirements. See links below.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-cc-gpu-card-faq.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost certainly GPU related as Nancy has said.  Try turning off GPU acceleration in Preferences > Performance to prove that one way or another (You need to restart Photoshop for the change to come into effect).  If the lines go away, then try diferent Drawing Mode settings.

image.png

Can you correlate the issue with a Photoshop update? If yes, think about rolling back a version or two, and hope that a future update fixes the issue for you.

What hardware are you using?  The GPU issues with the last few Photoshop updates have mostly seen earlier video card users post to this forum with issues, but there have been some RTX20** GPUs having problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines