Can switch my timeline from frame to video, no option to switch

New Here ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have the solution of how to change my timeline fro frame to video plz. Ive searched and all the options of where it shouldbe arent there. neither on the drop down menu or any where on the options

Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click convet to video timeline

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JJMack

that is where I used to go to switch between the frame and cideo timeline but that option when i hover my mouse over just has a circle with a sttrike through is like isnt not possible.

ive even uninstalled photoshop and re installed the programme without luck.1.jpg2.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should post screen captures not photos so we can see all of Photoshop UI.  I thought it may be because you have a single frame. But I my Windows PC the not a problem. Are you using a Mac? Try resetting preferences they  are not reset if you reinstall Photoshop.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2021 May 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi JJMACK

Yeah Ive tried reseting preferences and also the reinstall, baffled as to why I dont get this option, ive ran out of ideas now

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines