• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't access Kyle's brushes

Explorer ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CC subscription, today I wanted some new brushes, clicked on the "get more brushes" link in Photoshop, that landed me to a page where I was required to sign in. 

I signed in, but then the page kept refreshing asking me to sign in even though I'm already signed in and my payments are on time.

Can't seem to get past this page. 

How do I get to the brushes? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

p.s. I'm using Google Chrome and I also tried this in incognito mode, same thing happened.

This page just refreshes and doesn't let me do anything else even though I am clearly signed in. Here is the screenshot:

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Can you sign in and download from here?

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html#!&from_ims=true&old_hash=&api=authorize

Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 03.17.37.png

--
Susumu Iwasaki

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh my, it worked! Thank you very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, possibly, a stupid question...where do I see these as being available?  I wasn't aware you could download extra content until I saw this thread!

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@BarryWhitelaw wrote:

where do I see these as being available?  I wasn't aware you could download extra content until I saw this thread!

Brushes panel > panel menu > choose Get More Brushes

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-modifying-brushes.html  > "Import brushes and brush packs"

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in the brushes panel, there is a button with "get more brushes"

the brush packs are ususally advertized in the many social media pages of Adobe.

You can also download free templates (check in your homepage), more skyes for sky replacement (check in your sky replacement window), there are free plugins, on: https://exchange.adobe.com/creativecloud

The subscription also comes with Adobe Bridge, a powerful browser, you also have a free portfolio site, there is Adobe Capture, and the spark tools, and you have some online storage for your files...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020 Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link did not work, what do I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

works--thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. yes I have done that but why the link from photoshop doesn't work, but from photoshop in my iPad the link works 😟

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same screen is showing for me no matter what I do. I logged in and did a site search for Kyles brushes, clicked on the result and it gave me that page. Double-checked I'm logged in - yup. Windows 10, Chrome. Any help appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or are they not available for the full-version of Photoshop?

The requirements page lists

Would someone please make them available for current full-versions of Photoshop?

An illustrator recently used these brushes on a Behance live-stream. These are the studio art brushes: watercolor, crayon, conte-crayon, etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@anne maries13915768 wrote:

Would someone please make them available for current full-versions of Photoshop?

The brushes are available when you have Photoshop CC (not CS or earlier).

Brushes panel > panel menu > choose Get More Brushes.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that this continues to be an issue.  I'm unable to access the brushes although I have an Adobe Photoshop subscription.  I've followed the steps suggested, but when I click on "Get More Brushes", I'm taken to the following link: https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/brushes.html?promoid=XKMMHH6G&mv=other

I've signed in (and am signed in to the Photoshop app), but each time I'm taken back to this page.  I've also used different internet browsers to see if that was the issue.  Additionally, my Photoshop is the most recent version available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually have Kyle's brushes in my Photoshop. Are they built in and just included?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, You do have some Kyle Brushes, but way more are available online.

Also, you do have sets of legacy brushes if you check the local menus of the Brushes panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried and it is not working for me either

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything; it won't work. Fairly unfortunate because I really need these for a project today. Why does it just constantly loop me around to the "Sign In" page regardless of what I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you do? I'm trying and I get the same error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not work.. Still having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

December 21, and the problem still exists. Did anyone get an answer to how to download the brushes? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kaz0D44 

Follow these steps:

https://helpx.adobe.com/mobile-apps/how-to/kyles-brushes-in-sketch.html

If you have an issue, we need details and screen shots so we can better assist.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I have never been able to access those brushes. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AKM wrote:

No I have never been able to access those brushes.

This is vague. Please list each step you are using when you try to access Kyle's brushes and show a screen shot of any error messages.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This still doesn't work for me 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines