• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't enable the Adobe Color

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using the 22.3.1 version and i want to use the Adobe Color extention but can't find it anywhere within the program. I am aware is  found in Window>Extentions>Adobe Color Themes but that "extentions" option is not shown in the Window menu. Where else can i find it or is this a particular issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In case it helps, this is what I'm seeing on my Mac…

capture.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah that part is missing on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under Preferences > Plugins, are these checked on?

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 4.13.44 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They are not checked in also they are greyed out not letting me make any changes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you attach an image of your Systemspecs? If you display them in Photoshop and scroll to the bottom, then it should show, if Plugins have been loaded succesfully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-color/end-of-support-for-adobe-color-themes-panel/td-p/12150105

If you are trying to get at a saved themes, they should also show in your CC Libraries panel.  It’s not clear whether Adobe intends to move the creation widget to the Libraries panel. If not, you can create and save new themes at https://color.adobe.com/create/color-wheel and they will show in the CC app’s Libraries panels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines