• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export to jpg or png [PS 22.0]

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to Photoshop 2021, at first, everything was ok but I suddenly cannot export my files to PNG or JPEG, instead I have to use "Save as" for exporting any photoes or graphics. What should I do to fix it?

["PS 22.0" added to subject line by moderator. This post is from November 3, 2020 and is not about PS 22.4 Save a Copy.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem too, can't export quick png.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a solution for this yet?I literally cannot save anything in photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem when trying to use "Export As." Showsprogram error and doesnt allow me to save work done on the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What platform are you on, what operating system version, and what version of PS 2021 are you using?

I can do it on Windows, OS version19042.685, and PS 22.1 (not 22.01).

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have plenty of RAM and spare disk capacity?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issue! And it's usually with cloud files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked for me with a cloud document too. Again, without knowing any info on the computer, it's hard to tell of it is a Mac-specific problem. (I'm using Windows.)

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

Its a total joke.

Appearntly the official excuse is that they updated something for a mac issue and spun it into the pc version too so that if you image (and I have millions) has anything not perfectly compatible with some obscure thing I have never heard of it wont let you save as anything other than a photoshop file.

I have resorted to using 2020.

Again Adobe unleash total disfunctionality and expect us to 'learnt to deal with it'.

I cannot believe they are running with this. A simple 'opt-in' system might have helped. Not all of us are grade A experts, some og us just want to save a .jpg file and could not care-a-less about the finer aspects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@mrtechnicalweb2 It sounds like your issue is unrelated to the original question in this post which is about a problem with File - Export.

However, it is hard to tell as you do not actually describe your issue, instead just making a vague reference to the changes to the Save a Copy changes in v 22.4.  If you want support, please describe your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines