Can't get Neural filter to work!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating my video card to a RTX 3080ti and downloading the latest video driver I still can't get Neural filter to work. I have deleted the files in the roaming folder just like everyone said in most of the forums. I also checked my TEMPS &TMP files and they are both set to C: drive. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled photoshop and it still doesn't work! I can't stand these Adobe issues. Adobe please find a fix and update or take this beta OFF. So many people are having the same issue and are doing the same fixes and it's not working. It's frustating that you offer a service and an update and it doesn't work. I don't know what else to do but uninstall photoshop and just stop using it. I'm really getting tired of you gues releasing products that don't work for everyone at the same time when it mets your requirments. We shouldn't have to work this hard for a product you provide. 

TOPICS
Bug, Feature request, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of these filters are Beta code and some I would think use Adobe GPU support. Adobe seem to having Problems supporting GPU in Photoshop 2021.   So what you are experiencing  may be related to your hardware and device driver support as well as Adobe Photoshop support.   These are new filters, not available in prior versions of Photoshop.  Only Adobe can resolve your issues if you have reset all preferences and all your software is the latest available and up to date.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Welp, they are beta for a reason.  I've had no problems and I have a low end computer, with a modrate nvida video card. 

I found this, which may help:

Neural Filters list and FAQ (adobe.com)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines