Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried and it never works. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's hard to tell what's actually occurring in that video.  But if I had to guess, I'd say that's a Smudge Tool, not liquify.  See screenshot. If you don't see it, click the 3 dots icon to customize your toolbar.

image.png

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The video mentions Perfect Face and there appear to be apps like FaceTouchUp which are used to visualise the predicted results from plastic surgery.  I don't see why you couldn't use Photoshop and the Liquify tool though.  The secret to getting good results with that sort of edit is getting the right brush size.

You could also use Free Transform > Warp, but instead of manipulating the control handles, apply the cursor directly to the image.  I think I'd want to lift the face from its background if taking that approach, and maybe do the same thing if using Liquify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines