Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot create new swatch

New Here ,
May 20, 2021 May 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I'm having an issue in Photoshop, it's the first time I'm trying to use swatches and I'm a bit lost.

I want to create a new swatch, but in the swatch panel when I click "new" it offers me to choose the name of the swatch and then.. that's it, no options whatsoever. It uses the previous color. And there is no way to edit it eitherm if I double click it it only lets me change the name. The thing is I need a specific color type so I need to access to the new swatch options and I have no clue how.

If anyone could enlighten me, that would be amazing.

Thank you !

Cam0101_0-1621508708068.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Use the Color Picker to create a new color and click on the Add to Swatches option

2021-05-20 12_08_28-Untitled-1 @ 50% (RGB_8).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But do you know then how I would do to change the color type? I need it to be a "spot colour"

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines