• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Render Video throught photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made an animation in photoshop with 5 sec timleline, after i try to render it as video, on the render tab the encoder section is grayed cannot use it, & on encoder application it dosent open properly!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Advocate ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*Note moving this to the Photoshop community for better results*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kartik5E33,

Could you provide a little more information? What version of Photoshop are you on? And what Mac or Windows OS version do you have?

In the meantime while we wait for your response, I'll take a shot in the dark and see if this link answers your question: Render video export not working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post yous PSD or at least post a screen capture so we can see your Time line.  Is it a Frame animation Time line or a video time line.  Does the animation  play in the time line?

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines