• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot restore purchase

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I renewed my Adobe Photoshop subscription on my ipad, and the settings stated that my upgrade was successfully purchased, but when i open the app, it keep on loading. Pls help i have work to finish

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

via adobe, it all fixed now, i updated my ipad to ios 14. I think thats the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey charlie, 

im facing the same issue on my ipad, i just renewed my subscription and when i open the adobe photoshop it just keep loading. My upgrade was successful, as i can see from the settings. Can you please fix it? i have some work to finish

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bela

I moved your post from the Lightroom forums over to the correct forum for Photoshop for Mobile, to help you get attention from people who are more knowledgeable about your app than me. 

In Lightroom, a "duplicate purchase" error means the user already has another account that is subscribed.  The solution is to sign out, and then sign back in using the correct Adobe account.  

For the fastest help, please reach out to Adobe Support directly. Visit Welcome to Adobe Customer Care! Need help?, sign in, and then click the chat button at the bottom right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okay thanks for moving my post!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if your previous subscription expired, allow up to one business day for your renewal to be processed.  you can check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, Adobe Account

if your account shows your subscription is current, restart your computer and then try opening photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already restarted my ipad few times, i clicked the "try again" but it's not working..It looks like this everytime i open the app on my ipadIt looks like this everytime i open the app on my ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that's photoshop for mobile. 

uninstall the photoshop on your ipad>go to itunes and reinstall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still not working so frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been reports of this happening if the credit card on file with Apple is expired. info about correcting that can be found here If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

okk thankyou!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you subscribe via Adobe? or through the App store (I'm not even sure if that is possible) Have you tried signing out and signing back into the the Adobe app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

via adobe, it all fixed now, i updated my ipad to ios 14. I think thats the problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

good to hear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines