• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant export using "Data sets as files"

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Got photoshop CS6 but after editing a picture for an hour long, when i went to export i saw that the data sets as files is locked or like unavailable.Screenshot_17.png 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you defined variable layers  and a data set in the document?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/creating-data-driven-graphics.html#define_variables 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

donno know man i am new

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use menu File>Save AS... and save your work in a PSD file. Look at some of  Adobe's beginner videos.  Photoshop is a complex application you can not simply open it and know how to use it. You need to learn how to do things. Export Data Set is part  Part of Photoshop Data driven Graphics feature.  You need to be an advance Photoshop user before your ready to use Data Driven Graphics.   I believe that most Photoshop users will never use Data driven Graphics.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Youre (abuse removed by moderator), why can you just tell the guy how to do it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way around this is go to save as, select jpeg or any other graphic file type and save as a picture file.

Then you can print it or use it as you need.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines