Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color picker and bucket

Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All,

I 'm working with photo shop - ceative cloude, I have an Issue with the color picker and the bucket, it not working anymore. I did what others recommended under Edit >>> prefrencess>> General with no luck. 

Under the top menu, I have the tool when I click the errow I can see it says " no tool preset define" what is that? does anyone know how to reset all the setting? something must happen it worked perfectlly before and I'm not aware of what happned.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

The "no tool preset defined" only means that you are using the default settings for that tool.

Check your eyedropper tool choice/selection.

The 3D Material eyedropper will not work on an standard Ps layer

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 12.44.05 PM.png

If you're trying to use the swatch/color picker, check to see whether your settings are for SYSTEM (Mac/PC) or ADOBE color picker.  The pop-up window may be on a separate monitor, or somewhere you do not expect?

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 12.47.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "no tool preset defined" only means that you are using the default settings for that tool.

Check your eyedropper tool choice/selection.

The 3D Material eyedropper will not work on an standard Ps layer

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 12.44.05 PM.png

If you're trying to use the swatch/color picker, check to see whether your settings are for SYSTEM (Mac/PC) or ADOBE color picker.  The pop-up window may be on a separate monitor, or somewhere you do not expect?

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 12.47.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. 

The first option was true in my case. The 3D dropper was selected, I did not understend why the eyedropper looked different now I know its the 3D. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Photoshop forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, Thank you, I'm sorry.

[cid:74381f4b-c854-4aa4-88d7-38175b8e46e8]
Lilach Farhy
Electronics Laboratory Technician
farhyl@piercecollege
818-710-4433

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines