• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compatible or not?!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bit of an odd one. I still use PS v21 as when I try and install v22 it says it can't find the library blah blah blah, the issue where it doen't like my processors, even though I run dual processors! 

No biggie, it's annoying but hey ho, I'll use v21 as for what I use Photoshop for, that does it. I'm not into faking skin softness or faking a new sky in.

When I open creative cloud though, it keeps telling me that v22.2 is compatible but when I try and install it, I then get the error message at start up?! 

garethrdwilliams_0-1626769559251.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that your PC (especially the CPU) isn't compatible with the newest version.

Please see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ErroratloadingofippCVlibrary 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-error-at-loading-of-ippcv-library/5... 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Axel, you did very well understanding what a "blah blah blah" message might be... bravo!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've take a look in my cristal ball.

Photoshop v22 and "library not found" can be a clue of the incompatibility. It's just a guess, I'm not sure that's the problem.  

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines